Red Steakhouse: Modern Wine Cellar and Cuisine in South Beach
There are a bevy of impressive things regarding Red, The Steakhouse in South Beach.
- It takes the stuffy steakhouse and adds a contemporary twist in both menu and restaurant design
- The wine room is a focal point, tempting guests with a well-curated New World wine list
- The food is insane
These are just some of the reasons this restaurant wins awards every year for its sexy decor and crazy good menu. As we are wine cellar people, we’ll focus on the storage. Obviously.
The glass enclosed wine room showcases just how well a label-forward wine system can design into a restaurant space. Visible from just about every table, the 1,500 bottles it holds are a key part of the guest experience.
The display uses Wall Series steel racks in maximum capacity configuration (3-bottles deep), in Satin Black finish. These racks sit above custom wood bins for bulk storage, and a stylish ladder provides access to the bottles higher on the wall.
Put us at a table in front of the wine room, and we’ll be ready to order the restaurant’s ultimate pairing:
The Certified Angus Beef Prime Tomahawk steak with a bottle of Heitz Cellar Napa Valley Cabernet.
Wine Racking Details:
- 14 Columns of Wall Series wine racking
- 28 3-Foot Wall Series Segments
- 14 3-Foot Wall Series segments custom cut (8-bottles tall)
- Three-bottle depth configuration
- Satin Black finish
- Estimated Racking Cost: $3,700
- Glass enclosed wine room
- Commercial grade cooling
- Custom wood cabinets below
Need help creating a commercial or residential wine room? We have you covered.
- 8-foot Evolution Metal and Acrylic Wine Case (162 to 648 bottles) $1,715.70 – $6,061.95
- 6-foot Evolution Metal and Acrylic Wine Case (126 to 504 bottles) $1,368.00 – $4,731.00
- Wine Bottle Fitted Hat $20.00
- Display or Play Fitted Cotton Blend T-Shirt $20.00
- 4-foot Evolution Metal and Acrylic Wine Case (81 to 324 bottles) $959.50 – $3,439.00
- Follow along as our marketing intern, Thomas Ro...
- The wine and cheese bar isn’t exactly a novel c...
- When you find a wine cellar that uses the racki...