We’re No. 4,346: VintageView lands on Inc 5000 list for fastest growing private companies in the US
We are used to being No. 1. As in the leader in metal wine rack manufacturing and design. But we have no problem shouting from the rooftops that we are also No. 4,346. As in our place on the 2018 Inc 5000 list of fastest growing companies in the United States.
Not bad for a 17-year-old idea!
A few numbers from our placement on the list:
- 137. Number of Colorado companies on the list. We’re sandwiched between Spark Policy Institute (No. 4,337) and Tipping Point Solutions (No. 4,379)
- Another of our fave local brands, Tender Belly, made the list (No. 2,973). Bacon, yum.
- 77%. Three-year growth that landed us on the list.
- 2. Colorado manufacturers on the list. Luna Gourmet Coffee & Tea Company (No. 2,000)
- 154. Manufacturers on the list.
- 1. Wine-related companies on the list.
- 48. Number of VintageView branded Pop Sockets (No. 2) we have left (look at that photo!!)
- 2,080. Our ranking for overall revenue in 2017.
- 206.2. Collective revenue (in billions of dollars) the companies on the list recorded in 2017.
Tagged under: Inc 5000
Wine & Design News
Keep up to date on wine and design topics!
- Mini T 6-Bottle Tabletop Acrylic Wine Rack $80.00
- Case & Crate Back $45.00
- FCF Perch 1-Bottle Vertical Wine Rack $27.00 – $47.00
- Evolution Series Wine Wall Presentation Row Wine Rack Extension (9 bottles) $72.00 – $81.00
- Evolution Series Wine Wall Presentation Row Wine Rack (9 bottles) $90.00 – $99.00
- As usual, the holidays have come and gone all t...
All About Bath (and Wine Racks): Vino Pins one of Kitchen & Bath Design News’ Most Asked About 2018 ProductsWe get asked about the chic, stylish Vino Pins ...
- Since we just lugged the holiday decorations ou...