The Modern Wine Cellars of Instagram | April Edition
If we needed further proof that transitional design is all the rage in wine cellars, our peek into Instagram this month provided it. Pop open your favorite (almost) summer wine and enjoy this fun collection of the best #winewall, #winecellar, and #winerack action on social media this month.
6. Pin It
This month’s best use of Vino Pins goes to designer Angela Nacinovich with this stunning glass display that integrates the home’s “wine program” with the dining area. Love the country vibe created by the earthy tones of the table.
Wine wall features Vino Series Pins in single-deep configuration and in milled aluminum finish.
5. Wine Arches are In
Archways are a hot design trend this year. Building Construction Group takes this element and creates a dream wine case that’s transitional and luxurious. Talk about an entrance.
4. Center of Attention
VintageView Certified Dealer Heritage Vine knows how to create a centerpiece of metal racks and bright lights. We love this showcase and design that continue to take wine cellars out of the basement. These guys are becoming mainstays on this list.
3. A Walk-In Dream Cellar
This Dallas showhome’s stunning walk-in wine cellar is any homeowners’ dream. Designed by Hayes Signature Homes, this climate-controlled and spacious with a more than 200-bottle capacity wine lovers can store their Vintage Champagne long-term, but have their Spring Rosé chilled and ready to go.
2. 100% Transitional Wine Cellar
Need a definition of transitional design (you know, that perfect blend of contemporary and traditional styles)? Look no further from this simple wet bar designed by certified VintageView dealer WineRacks.com. The metal wine racks, framed in front of stone, provide the label-forward modern edge. The stone and custom millwork chip in with traditional flavor. The end result, your next wine display.
1. We Need a Wine Cellar Elevator
This wine cellar is so big, it requires a lift. Do we need another reason to make this two-story Orlando-area cellar designed by Derrick Builders the No. 1 showcase this month?
One Response to “The Modern Wine Cellars of Instagram | April Edition”
Leave a Reply
Wine & Design News
Keep up to date on wine and design topics!
- Floor-to-Ceiling Mounted Frame (12 ft) $400.00
- Evolution Series Wine Tower Wall Clamp $10.00
- C-Style (Cork Forward) Wine Wall Panel with Natural Wood (9 bottles) $159.00
- C-Style (Cork Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Midnight Black Finish (9 bottles) $159.00
- L- Style (Label Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Dark Walnut Wood Finish (3-9 bottles) $99.00 – $159.00
- New York is a restaurant and bar town. And it c...
- Located in Chicago’s historic Merchandise Mart,...
- Our new headquarters is approximately 1,056 fee...