Inspire(-d) Kitchens with Inspire Kitchen Design Studio | Wine & Design #19
We bring the bubbles to the current home/office of Inspire Kitchen Design Studio to talk with owner and lead designer Angela Otten about the company’s big move into the International Design Collection this fall, DIY kitchen updates, and how to best to layout out a kitchen.
What’s in the glass:
- Gruet Winery (NV) Brut (USA)
<< Episode 18: What Type of Wine Cellar Am I, Part Three
Episode 20: Sweet and Spicy Design (June 22) >>
Wine & Design News
Keep up to date on wine and design topics!
- Mini T 6-Bottle Tabletop Acrylic Wine Rack $80.00
- Case & Crate Back $45.00
- FCF Perch 1-Bottle Vertical Wine Rack $27.00 – $47.00
- Evolution Series Wine Wall Presentation Row Wine Rack Extension (9 bottles) $80.00 – $90.00
- Evolution Series Wine Wall Presentation Row Wine Rack (9 bottles) $100.00 – $110.00
- Cellar Master's Inc in Newberry Park created an...
- There are three primary types of design being u...
- As we enter the summer (is it here, yet?), we h...