Inspire(-d) Kitchens with Inspire Kitchen Design Studio | Wine & Design #19
We bring the bubbles to the current home/office of Inspire Kitchen Design Studio to talk with owner and lead designer Angela Otten about the company’s big move into the International Design Collection this fall, DIY kitchen updates, and how to best to layout out a kitchen.
What’s in the glass:
- Gruet Winery (NV) Brut (USA)
<< Episode 18: What Type of Wine Cellar Am I, Part Three
Episode 20: Sweet and Spicy Design (June 22) >>
Wine & Design News
Keep up to date on wine and design topics!
- Floor-to-Ceiling Mounted Frame (12 ft) $400.00
- Evolution Series Wine Tower Wall Clamp $10.00
- C-Style (Cork Forward) Wine Wall Panel with Natural Wood (9 bottles) $159.00
- C-Style (Cork Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Midnight Black Finish (9 bottles) $159.00
- L- Style (Label Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Dark Walnut Wood Finish (3-9 bottles) $99.00 – $159.00
- New York is a restaurant and bar town. And it c...
- Located in Chicago’s historic Merchandise Mart,...
- Our new headquarters is approximately 1,056 fee...