Haute in the OC | Wine & Design Episode #5
In episode #5 of Wine and Design, we explore an insane home designed by Brandon Architects and Patterson Custom Homes that features a two-story wine display that’s connected through a glass floor and show-stopping views of the Pacific Ocean.
What’s in the glass:
- 2015 Foxen Vineyards “Old Vine” Chenin Blanc (Santa Maria Valley, Ca)/$26
It’s beautiful. Let’s raise a glass to the people who made this happen:
- Builder: Patterson Custom Homes
- Architect: Brandon Architects
- Interior Design: Tru Studio
- Photos: Jeri Koegel
<< Episode 4: Rino’s (and Denver’s) Sexiest Wine Bar
Episode 6: Tasting through Argentina (March 16) >>
Wine & Design News
Keep up to date on wine and design topics!
- C-Style (Cork Forward) Wine Wall Panel with Natural Wood (9 bottles) $159.00
- C-Style (Cork Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Midnight Black Finish (9 bottles) $159.00
- L- Style (Label Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Dark Walnut Wood Finish (3-9 bottles) $99.00 – $159.00
- L- Style (Label Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Natural Wood Finish (3-9 bottles) $99.00 – $159.00
- Case & Crate Bin Short (48 - 192 Bottles) $299.00 – $908.00
- In episode #11 of Wine and Design, we taste two...
- Transitional design is a mix of modern and trad...
- “Less is more” is the typical, if c...