Haute in the OC | Wine & Design Episode #5
In episode #5 of Wine and Design, we explore an insane home designed by Brandon Architects and Patterson Custom Homes that features a two-story wine display that’s connected through a glass floor and show-stopping views of the Pacific Ocean.
What’s in the glass:
- 2015 Foxen Vineyards “Old Vine” Chenin Blanc (Santa Maria Valley, Ca)/$26
It’s beautiful. Let’s raise a glass to the people who made this happen:
- Builder: Patterson Custom Homes
- Architect: Brandon Architects
- Interior Design: Tru Studio
- Photos: Jeri Koegel
<< Episode 4: Rino’s (and Denver’s) Sexiest Wine Bar
Episode 6: Tasting through Argentina (March 16) >>
- Vino Series Magnum Rails, 1 Bottle Metal Wine Rack $36.00 – $38.00
- Mini T 6-Bottle Tabletop Acrylic Wine Rack $80.00
- Case & Crate Back $45.00
- FCF Perch 1-Bottle Vertical Wine Rack $27.00 – $47.00
- Evolution Series Wine Wall Presentation Row Wine Rack Extension (9 bottles) $80.00 – $90.00
- In the past couple of years, Miami has been ris...
- We define the modern wine cellar as a wine stor...
- Angela Otten and husband Steve have more than 5...