Getting to Know Doug McCain and the VintageView Story
When Doug McCain invented the label forward wine rack in 2001, he embarked on a journey that has changed the way wine is stored, moving it from dusty back rooms to design-driven showcases in homes and restaurants around the world.
We sat down with he and CEO Charles Malek to talk VintageView, its story, and its effect on the industry.
- Vino Series Magnum Rails, 1 Bottle Metal Wine Rack $36.00 – $38.00
- Mini T 6-Bottle Tabletop Acrylic Wine Rack $80.00
- Case & Crate Back $45.00
- FCF Perch 1-Bottle Vertical Wine Rack $27.00 – $47.00
- Evolution Series Wine Wall Presentation Row Wine Rack Extension (9 bottles) $80.00 – $90.00
- We define the modern wine cellar as a wine stor...
- Angela Otten and husband Steve have more than 5...
- What is the definition of “dream wine cel...