Fine Wine & Design from Fidelitas in Woodinville | Wine & Design #12
In episode #12 of Wine and Design, we find minimalism in the bottle, on it, and around the tasting room at one of our new favorite Washington wineries, Fidelitas. This winery sources from Red Mountain AVA (eastern Washington) and embodies simplicity and quality.
What’s in the glass:
- Fidelitas Wine 2015 Quintessence Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon (Red Mountain AVA)
<< Episode 11: Sipping Spanish Wines
Episode 13: Learning Design from Real Estate (May 4) >>
- Wall Series Wine Rack Frame Elbow $28.00 – $38.00
- Wall Series Wine Rack Frame 12 $360.00 – $500.00
- Vino Series Magnum Rails, 1 Bottle Metal Wine Rack $37.00 – $41.00
- Mini T 6-Bottle Tabletop Acrylic Wine Rack $80.00
- Case & Crate Back $45.00
- Introducing two new Vino Series finishes –...
- San Francisco is a playground for those who see...
- Top wine cellar builders and design professiona...