Fine Wine & Design from Fidelitas in Woodinville | Wine & Design #12
In episode #12 of Wine and Design, we find minimalism in the bottle, on it, and around the tasting room at one of our new favorite Washington wineries, Fidelitas. This winery sources from Red Mountain AVA (eastern Washington) and embodies simplicity and quality.
What’s in the glass:
- Fidelitas Wine 2015 Quintessence Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon (Red Mountain AVA)
<< Episode 11: Sipping Spanish Wines
Episode 13: Learning Design from Real Estate (May 4) >>
- Vino Series Magnum Rails, 1 Bottle Metal Wine Rack $36.00 – $38.00
- Mini T 6-Bottle Tabletop Acrylic Wine Rack $80.00
- Case & Crate Back $45.00
- FCF Perch 1-Bottle Vertical Wine Rack $27.00 – $47.00
- Evolution Series Wine Wall Presentation Row Wine Rack Extension (9 bottles) $80.00 – $90.00
- by Stacy Moya (@stacymoya) Major remodeling pro...
- In the past couple of years, Miami has been ris...
- We define the modern wine cellar as a wine stor...