Fine Wine & Design from Fidelitas in Woodinville | Wine & Design #12
In episode #12 of Wine and Design, we find minimalism in the bottle, on it, and around the tasting room at one of our new favorite Washington wineries, Fidelitas. This winery sources from Red Mountain AVA (eastern Washington) and embodies simplicity and quality.
What’s in the glass:
- Fidelitas Wine 2015 Quintessence Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon (Red Mountain AVA)
<< Episode 11: Sipping Spanish Wines
Episode 13: Learning Design from Real Estate (May 4) >>
Wine & Design News
Keep up to date on wine and design topics!
- Mini T 6-Bottle Tabletop Acrylic Wine Rack $80.00
- Case & Crate Back $45.00
- FCF Perch 1-Bottle Vertical Wine Rack $27.00 – $47.00
- Evolution Series Wine Wall Presentation Row Wine Rack Extension (9 bottles) $80.00 – $90.00
- Evolution Series Wine Wall Presentation Row Wine Rack (9 bottles) $100.00 – $110.00
- As we enter the summer (is it here, yet?), we h...
- The restaurant design of Osteria Marco in Denve...
- Flipping through the pages of Boulder Lifestyle...