Denver Post features $9.5 million Cherry Hills Village home with a glass wine cellar
For a mere $9.5 million, this gorgeous home in Denver’s uber tony Cherry Hills Village neighborhood could be yours. We’d buy it for the wine room alone. Or maybe the 2.5-acre property. Or the seven bathrooms. You get the picture.
“Designed by Denver-based Boss Architecture and completed in 2014, the two-level home was built with seamless indoor-outdoor living in mind.”
Read more in the Denver Post’s real estate feature >>
Wine & Design News
Keep up to date on wine and design topics!
- Mini T 6-Bottle Tabletop Acrylic Wine Rack $80.00
- Case & Crate Back $45.00
- FCF Perch 1-Bottle Vertical Wine Rack $27.00 – $47.00
- Evolution Series Wine Wall Presentation Row Wine Rack Extension (9 bottles) $72.00 – $81.00
- Evolution Series Wine Wall Presentation Row Wine Rack (9 bottles) $90.00 – $99.00
- We’ll be in Vegas. You’ll be in Veg...
- We’re heading to Vegas, baby! The Interna...
- Designer of Melissa Hryszko of Veranda Estate H...