Denver Post features $9.5 million Cherry Hills Village home with a glass wine cellar
For a mere $9.5 million, this gorgeous home in Denver’s uber tony Cherry Hills Village neighborhood could be yours. We’d buy it for the wine room alone. Or maybe the 2.5-acre property. Or the seven bathrooms. You get the picture.
“Designed by Denver-based Boss Architecture and completed in 2014, the two-level home was built with seamless indoor-outdoor living in mind.”
Read more in the Denver Post’s real estate feature >>
Wine & Design News
Keep up to date on wine and design topics!
- Grain & Rod | Cork Forward: Metal and Wood Wine Rack Panel (9 bottles) $185.00 – $190.00
- Cork Out: Grain & Rod Metal and Wood Wine Rack Panel Kit (36 bottles) $755.00
- Checker Board: Grain & Rod Metal and Wood Wine Rack Panel Kit (27 bottles) $660.00
- Grain & Rod | Label Forward: Metal and Wood Wine Rack Panel (3-9 bottles) $125.00 – $190.00
- Au Naturel: Grain & Rod Metal and Wood Wine Rack Panel Kit (30 bottles) $680.00
- As Houston begins the slow recovery from Hurric...
- Sometimes the best wine cellar designers aren’t...
- We aren’t afraid to tell you we judge a b...