Denver Post features $9.5 million Cherry Hills Village home with a glass wine cellar
For a mere $9.5 million, this gorgeous home in Denver’s uber tony Cherry Hills Village neighborhood could be yours. We’d buy it for the wine room alone. Or maybe the 2.5-acre property. Or the seven bathrooms. You get the picture.
“Designed by Denver-based Boss Architecture and completed in 2014, the two-level home was built with seamless indoor-outdoor living in mind.”
Read more in the Denver Post’s real estate feature >>
- 1 ft Wall Series Metal Wine Rack (3 to 9 bottles) $25.00–$49.00
- Magnum/Champagne Bottle Metal Wine Rack (9 to 18 bottles) $72.00–$109.00
- 4 ft Wall Series Metal Wine Rack (12 to 36 bottles) $90.00–$154.00
- 3 ft Wall Series Metal Wine Rack (9 to 27 bottles) $75.00–$144.00
- 2 ft Wall Series Metal Wine Rack (6 to 18 bottles) $48.00–$93.00
- Follow along as our marketing intern, Thomas Ro...
- We love to celebrate good design, the premise b...
- We need friends who have wine cellars like thes...