What Type of Wine Cellar Am I, Part Three with Dave Elliott | Wine & Design #18
We anointed Jacob Harkins our Justin Winery type of wine drinker, meaning he probably needs an active wine cellar to display his wines. We talk wine cellar cooling with David Elliott, seasoned wine cellar expert, in part three of What Type of Wine Cellar Am I.
What’s in the glass:
- Justin Winery 2016 Cabernet Sauvignon (Paso Robles, Ca)
<< Episode 17: What Type of Wine Cellar Am I, Part Two
Episode 19: Inspire(-d) Kitchen Design (June 15) >>
Wine & Design News
Keep up to date on wine and design topics!
- Mini T 6-Bottle Tabletop Acrylic Wine Rack $80.00
- Case & Crate Back $45.00
- FCF Perch 1-Bottle Vertical Wine Rack $27.00 – $47.00
- Evolution Series Wine Wall Presentation Row Wine Rack Extension (9 bottles) $72.00 – $81.00
- Evolution Series Wine Wall Presentation Row Wine Rack (9 bottles) $90.00 – $99.00
- Flipping through the pages of Boulder Lifestyle...
- These are the best wine cellars and wine cellar...
- A decade ago, wine storage was something elite ...