Cibo Italian Wine Bar puts on a show in front of its 3,500 bottle wine cellar (VIDEO)
It’s not often that the “show” outshines such an impressive wine display, but Cibo Italian Wine Bar in South Beach manages to dazzle with its wine angels soaring to grab bottles ordered by guests. The wine room is damn impressive on its own, too.
- 3,500 Bottle Capacity
- Wall Series metal wine racks (various heights and bottle depths)
- Floor to Ceiling Frame steel mounting systems
- Brushed Nickel finish
- Glass enclosure
- Commercial cooling system
Wine & Design News
Keep up to date on wine and design topics!
- Grain & Rod | Cork Forward: Metal and Wood Wine Rack Panel (9 bottles) $185.00 – $190.00
- Cork Out: Grain & Rod Metal and Wood Wine Rack Panel Kit (36 bottles) $755.00
- Checker Board: Grain & Rod Metal and Wood Wine Rack Panel Kit (27 bottles) $660.00
- Grain & Rod | Label Forward: Metal and Wood Wine Rack Panel (3-9 bottles) $125.00 – $190.00
- Au Naturel: Grain & Rod Metal and Wood Wine Rack Panel Kit (30 bottles) $680.00
- As Houston begins the slow recovery from Hurric...
- Sometimes the best wine cellar designers aren’t...
- We aren’t afraid to tell you we judge a b...