Cibo Italian Wine Bar puts on a show in front of its 3,500 bottle wine cellar (VIDEO)
It’s not often that the “show” outshines such an impressive wine display, but Cibo Italian Wine Bar in South Beach manages to dazzle with its wine angels soaring to grab bottles ordered by guests. The wine room is damn impressive on its own, too.
- 3,500 Bottle Capacity
- Wall Series metal wine racks (various heights and bottle depths)
- Floor to Ceiling Frame steel mounting systems
- Brushed Nickel finish
- Glass enclosure
- Commercial cooling system
- Vino Series Magnum Rails, 1 Bottle Metal Wine Rack $36.00 – $38.00
- Mini T 6-Bottle Tabletop Acrylic Wine Rack $80.00
- Case & Crate Back $45.00
- FCF Perch 1-Bottle Vertical Wine Rack $27.00 – $47.00
- Evolution Series Wine Wall Presentation Row Wine Rack Extension (9 bottles) $80.00 – $90.00
- by Stacy Moya (@stacymoya) Major remodeling pro...
- In the past couple of years, Miami has been ris...
- We define the modern wine cellar as a wine stor...