Cibo Italian Wine Bar puts on a show in front of its 3,500 bottle wine cellar (VIDEO)
It’s not often that the “show” outshines such an impressive wine display, but Cibo Italian Wine Bar in South Beach manages to dazzle with its wine angels soaring to grab bottles ordered by guests. The wine room is damn impressive on its own, too.
- 3,500 Bottle Capacity
- Wall Series metal wine racks (various heights and bottle depths)
- Floor to Ceiling Frame steel mounting systems
- Brushed Nickel finish
- Glass enclosure
- Commercial cooling system
- 8-foot Evolution Metal and Acrylic Wine Case (162 to 648 bottles) $1,715.70 – $6,061.95
- 6-foot Evolution Metal and Acrylic Wine Case (126 to 504 bottles) $1,368.00 – $4,731.00
- Wine Bottle Fitted Hat $20.00
- Display or Play Fitted Cotton Blend T-Shirt $20.00
- 4-foot Evolution Metal and Acrylic Wine Case (81 to 324 bottles) $959.50 – $3,439.00
- Follow along as our marketing intern, Thomas Ro...
- The wine and cheese bar isn’t exactly a novel c...
- When you find a wine cellar that uses the racki...