Cibo Italian Wine Bar puts on a show in front of its 3,500 bottle wine cellar (VIDEO)
It’s not often that the “show” outshines such an impressive wine display, but Cibo Italian Wine Bar in South Beach manages to dazzle with its wine angels soaring to grab bottles ordered by guests. The wine room is damn impressive on its own, too.
- 3,500 Bottle Capacity
- Wall Series metal wine racks (various heights and bottle depths)
- Floor to Ceiling Frame steel mounting systems
- Brushed Nickel finish
- Glass enclosure
- Commercial cooling system
Wine & Design News
Keep up to date on wine and design topics!
- Grain & Rod | Cork Forward Metal and Wood Wine Rack Panel (9 bottles) $159.00
- Cork Out: Grain & Rod Metal and Wood Wine Rack Panel Kit (36 bottles) $636.00
- Checker Board: Grain & Rod Metal and Wood Wine Rack Panel Kit (27 bottles) $546.00
- Grain & Rod | Label Forward: Metal and Wood Wine Rack Panel (3-9 bottles) $99.00 – $159.00
- Au Naturel: Grain & Rod Metal and Wood Wine Rack Panel Kit (30 bottles) $576.00
Sideways and Structured: 2014 Fidelitas Wines “Ciel du Cheval” Cabernet Sauvignon (Red Mountain, Wa)We first fell for the Fidelitas Wines labels wh...
- Halloween must have inspired some designers in ...
The winery view that’s hard to beat: Deep Sea/Conway Family Wines Santa Barbara over-the-ocean tasting roomWe’ve seen a lot of tasting rooms in our wine-s...