Cibo Italian Wine Bar puts on a show in front of its 3,500 bottle wine cellar (VIDEO)
It’s not often that the “show” outshines such an impressive wine display, but Cibo Italian Wine Bar in South Beach manages to dazzle with its wine angels soaring to grab bottles ordered by guests. The wine room is damn impressive on its own, too.
- 3,500 Bottle Capacity
- Wall Series metal wine racks (various heights and bottle depths)
- Floor to Ceiling Frame steel mounting systems
- Brushed Nickel finish
- Glass enclosure
- Commercial cooling system
- 1 ft Wall Series Metal Wine Rack (3 to 9 bottles) $25.00–$49.00
- Magnum/Champagne Bottle Metal Wine Rack (9 to 18 bottles) $72.00–$109.00
- 4 ft Wall Series Metal Wine Rack (12 to 36 bottles) $90.00–$154.00
- 3 ft Wall Series Metal Wine Rack (9 to 27 bottles) $75.00–$144.00
- 2 ft Wall Series Metal Wine Rack (6 to 18 bottles) $48.00–$93.00
- Follow along as our marketing intern, Thomas Ro...
- We love to celebrate good design, the premise b...
- We need friends who have wine cellars like thes...