Cellars and climate-controlled cabinets put wine storage in the limelight | Stuff (NZ)
The wine cellar trend is heating up across the globe. Check out this modern wine cellar trend piece from New Zealand, which features a wine wall courtesy of our Kiwi partners, Wine on the Side.
From the Stuff (NZ):
Wine storage has come of age – it’s no longer enough to simply stash a few bottles in the basement.
Today, it’s all about dedicated wine cellars, decorative racking systems and climate-controlled wine cabinets.
Increasingly, designers and architects are being asked to incorporate wine storage into a design. The winning kitchen in the last NKBA Kitchen of the Year Awards, designed by Robin Caudwell of Design CK, features a separate wine cellar. And this is typical of the trend.
See more good news and features about VintageView
- W Series Bottle Height Wall Mounted Metal Wine Rack (1 to 3 bottles) $18.00 – $37.00
- Evolution Wine Wall Post Hidden Base Plate $28.00
- Evolution Wine Wall Post Extension Bracket $33.00
- Evolution Wine Wall Post Angled Base Plate $30.00
- Vino Series Post Hidden Base Plate $28.00 – $38.00
- Imagine a dark, cool, underground cellar dug in...
- The designer tool bag expands with the versatil...
- The moms in your life have earned a little more...