Cellars and climate-controlled cabinets put wine storage in the limelight | Stuff (NZ)
The wine cellar trend is heating up across the globe. Check out this modern wine cellar trend piece from New Zealand, which features a wine wall courtesy of our Kiwi partners, Wine on the Side.
From the Stuff (NZ):
Wine storage has come of age – it’s no longer enough to simply stash a few bottles in the basement.
Today, it’s all about dedicated wine cellars, decorative racking systems and climate-controlled wine cabinets.
Increasingly, designers and architects are being asked to incorporate wine storage into a design. The winning kitchen in the last NKBA Kitchen of the Year Awards, designed by Robin Caudwell of Design CK, features a separate wine cellar. And this is typical of the trend.
See more good news and features about VintageView
Wine & Design News
Keep up to date on wine and design topics!
- Mini T 6-Bottle Tabletop Acrylic Wine Rack $80.00
- Case & Crate Back $45.00
- FCF Perch 1-Bottle Vertical Wine Rack $27.00 – $47.00
- Evolution Series Wine Wall Presentation Row Wine Rack Extension (9 bottles) $72.00 – $81.00
- Evolution Series Wine Wall Presentation Row Wine Rack (9 bottles) $90.00 – $99.00
- These are the best wine cellars and wine cellar...
- A decade ago, wine storage was something elite ...
- The ProjectDistrict Winery is DC’s only commerc...