We love to celebrate good design, the premise behind the Best Modern Wine Cellars 2017 (dealer edition). The contest was simple: We invited our certified designers (dealers) to submit their top modern residential and commercial cellar projects, before passing them off to a judging panel consisting of designers, a blogger, and an NFL star turned wine club owner. With more
We need friends who have wine cellars like these. The best in Modern Residential Wine Cellar Design run the gamut from traditional styling to uber contemporary designs. Soak them up! See the Best Commercial Wine Cellars 2017 | and Best Conceptual Design 2017 The Stave Cellar Design by Wine Racks America Project Details: 6-foot Wall Series
We visit restaurants like these because we know, just by looking, that they take their wine programs seriously. The best in Modern Commercial Wine Cellar Design runs the gamut from massive glass displays that reach from floor to ceiling to intimate wine walls that divide dining areas. Let’s go eat! See the Best Residential Wine Cellars 2017 |
3D renderings allow us to dream a little bigger. When done to perfection, you’ll want to install ever feature dreamed up. See the Best Commercial Wine Cellars 2017 | and Best Residential Design 2017 Billiards & Wine Rendering & Design by Wine Racks America Project Details: 1,400-bottle capacity 9-foot Wall Series metal wine rack columns
Wine & Design News
Keep up to date on wine and design topics!
- Evolution Extension Packages $712.50 – $1,422.15
- 8-foot Evolution Metal and Acrylic Wine Case (162 to 648 bottles) $1,715.70 – $6,061.95
- 6-foot Evolution Metal and Acrylic Wine Case (126 to 504 bottles) $1,368.00 – $4,731.00
- Wine Bottle Fitted Hat $20.00
- Display or Play Fitted Cotton Blend T-Shirt $20.00
- Wine cellars are a big business. People spend t...
- It doesn’t take long to outgrow a small w...
- Wine deserves a pleasant place to rest that is ...