VintageView nabs two Best of Houzz 2017 awards
VintageView took home the “Best Of Design and Customer Service” awards on Houzz, the leading website for home remodeling and design. We were chosen by the more than 40 million users that comprise the Houzz community — a collection of design-forward builders, DIYers, designers, and more.
Now we don’t like to brag … who are we kidding? Of course we do!
Houzz bestowed the design award to us based largely on our photos and galleries being shared more than 1,000 times in 2016. Hats off to both our in-house designers and clients who made the wine cellars around North America look so darn amazing. Their collective work continues to elevate the design conversation in regards to wine cellars.
We expect to be bragging about more Houzz awards long into 2018. See why by following us on Houzz.
- 1 ft Wall Series Metal Wine Rack (3 to 9 bottles) $25.00–$49.00
- Magnum/Champagne Bottle Metal Wine Rack (9 to 18 bottles) $72.00–$109.00
- 4 ft Wall Series Metal Wine Rack (12 to 36 bottles) $90.00–$154.00
- 3 ft Wall Series Metal Wine Rack (9 to 27 bottles) $75.00–$144.00
- 2 ft Wall Series Metal Wine Rack (6 to 18 bottles) $48.00–$93.00
- When you find a wine cellar that uses the racki...
- We generally have a one-track mind, with wine r...
- Follow along as our marketing intern, Thomas Ro...