VintageView nabs two Best of Houzz 2017 awards
VintageView took home the “Best Of Design and Customer Service” awards on Houzz, the leading website for home remodeling and design. We were chosen by the more than 40 million users that comprise the Houzz community — a collection of design-forward builders, DIYers, designers, and more.
Now we don’t like to brag … who are we kidding? Of course we do!
Houzz bestowed the design award to us based largely on our photos and galleries being shared more than 1,000 times in 2016. Hats off to both our in-house designers and clients who made the wine cellars around North America look so darn amazing. Their collective work continues to elevate the design conversation in regards to wine cellars.
We expect to be bragging about more Houzz awards long into 2018. See why by following us on Houzz.
Wine & Design News
Keep up to date on wine and design topics!
- Grain & Rod | Cork Forward Metal and Wood Wine Rack Panel (9 bottles) $159.00
- Cork Out: Grain & Rod Metal and Wood Wine Rack Panel Kit (36 bottles) $636.00
- Checker Board: Grain & Rod Metal and Wood Wine Rack Panel Kit (27 bottles) $546.00
- Grain & Rod | Label Forward: Metal and Wood Wine Rack Panel (3-9 bottles) $99.00 – $159.00
- Au Naturel: Grain & Rod Metal and Wood Wine Rack Panel Kit (30 bottles) $576.00
Sideways and Structured: 2014 Fidelitas Wines “Ciel du Cheval” Cabernet Sauvignon (Red Mountain, Wa)We first fell for the Fidelitas Wines labels wh...
- Halloween must have inspired some designers in ...
The winery view that’s hard to beat: Deep Sea/Conway Family Wines Santa Barbara over-the-ocean tasting roomWe’ve seen a lot of tasting rooms in our wine-s...