Best Modern Residential Wine Cellar 2017: Stave Cellar by Wine Racks America
We need friends who have wine cellars like these. The best in Modern Residential Wine Cellar Design run the gamut from traditional styling to uber contemporary designs. Soak them up!
The Stave Cellar
Design by Wine Racks America
“Very unique and memorable wine cellar. Love the use of the wine staves on the walls and the barrel vault.” — Kimberly Timmons-Beutner, owner of Kimberly Timmons Interiors (Denver)
“My light at the end of the tunnel!” — Eddie Kennison, Barrel 87 wine club and former NFL star
4K Cellar (Long Island, NY)
Design by Joseph & Curtis Custom Wine Cellars
“Beautiful. Like the creative use of the white acrylic panels behind the wine transitioning into the black.” — Kimberly Timmons-Beutner, owner of Kimberly Timmons Interiors (Denver)
The Glass Box (Vancouver, CA)
Design by Blue Grouse Wine Cellars
“This glass Box offers a temperature controlled cellar environment that incorporates a chic, contemporary display with function…a win, win for the wine and the homeowner!” — Melonie Graves, interior design blogger for @TheMellionaireHouse
Others receiving votes:
- The Modern Cube (Vancouver, CA) | Design by Blue Grouse Wine Cellars
- Custom Closet (Dallas, TX) | Design by Wine Cellar Specialists
- Katherine’s Closet (Glenn Mills, PA) | Design by WineRacks.com
- Cowhorn Winemaker (Jacksonville, OR) | Design by Coastal Custom Wine Cellars
- Modern Wine Cabinet | Design by Joseph & Curtis Custom Wine Cellars
Wine & Design News
Keep up to date on wine and design topics!
- Grain & Rod | Cork Forward Metal and Wood Wine Rack Panel (9 bottles) $159.00
- Cork Out: Grain & Rod Metal and Wood Wine Rack Panel Kit (36 bottles) $636.00
- Checker Board: Grain & Rod Metal and Wood Wine Rack Panel Kit (27 bottles) $546.00
- Grain & Rod | Label Forward: Metal and Wood Wine Rack Panel (3-9 bottles) $99.00 – $159.00
- Au Naturel: Grain & Rod Metal and Wood Wine Rack Panel Kit (30 bottles) $576.00
Sideways and Structured: 2014 Fidelitas Wines “Ciel du Cheval” Cabernet Sauvignon (Red Mountain, Wa)We first fell for the Fidelitas Wines labels wh...
- Halloween must have inspired some designers in ...
The winery view that’s hard to beat: Deep Sea/Conway Family Wines Santa Barbara over-the-ocean tasting roomWe’ve seen a lot of tasting rooms in our wine-s...