Best Conecpetual Wine Cellar 2017: Billiards & Wine by Wine Racks America
3D renderings allow us to dream a little bigger. When done to perfection, you’ll want to install ever feature dreamed up.
Billiards & Wine
Rendering & Design by Wine Racks America
“The stone columns juxtaposed against the sleek glass walls create a unique and memorable wine cellar.” — Kimberly Timmons-Beutner, owner of Kimberly Timmons Interiors (Denver)
“I would build my next house with this cellar being the centerpiece!” — Eddie Kennison, Barrel 87 wine club and former NFL star.
- 1 ft Wall Series Metal Wine Rack (3 to 9 bottles) $25.00–$49.00
- Magnum/Champagne Bottle Metal Wine Rack (9 to 18 bottles) $72.00–$109.00
- 4 ft Wall Series Metal Wine Rack (12 to 36 bottles) $90.00–$154.00
- 3 ft Wall Series Metal Wine Rack (9 to 27 bottles) $75.00–$144.00
- 2 ft Wall Series Metal Wine Rack (6 to 18 bottles) $48.00–$93.00
- When you find a wine cellar that uses the racki...
- We generally have a one-track mind, with wine r...
- Follow along as our marketing intern, Thomas Ro...