Best Conecpetual Wine Cellar 2017: Billiards & Wine by Wine Racks America
3D renderings allow us to dream a little bigger. When done to perfection, you’ll want to install ever feature dreamed up.
Billiards & Wine
Rendering & Design by Wine Racks America
“The stone columns juxtaposed against the sleek glass walls create a unique and memorable wine cellar.” — Kimberly Timmons-Beutner, owner of Kimberly Timmons Interiors (Denver)
“I would build my next house with this cellar being the centerpiece!” — Eddie Kennison, Barrel 87 wine club and former NFL star.
Wine & Design News
Keep up to date on wine and design topics!
- C-Style (Cork Forward) Wine Wall Panel with Natural Wood (9 bottles) $159.00
- C-Style (Cork Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Midnight Black Finish (9 bottles) $159.00
- L- Style (Label Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Dark Walnut Wood Finish (3-9 bottles) $99.00 – $159.00
- L- Style (Label Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Natural Wood Finish (3-9 bottles) $99.00 – $159.00
- Case & Crate Bin Short (48 - 192 Bottles) $299.00 – $908.00
Restaurant Wine Cellar of the Month (April): Coastal contemporary vibes at Sea Salt in St. Petersburg, FLComfortable, welcoming, and airy are just a few...
- In episode #11 of Wine and Design, we taste two...
- Transitional design is a mix of modern and trad...