Winery Tasting Room Design of the Month (May): Showing off the Brand at Avensole Winery
Building a brand is one of the toughest aspects of sticking out in the California wine business. Avensole Winery leans on a smart tasting room wine wall to do some of the heavy lifting.
Using an impressive 17-feet of wall space, they show off their beautiful bottles in a balanced, label-forward design, cutting out a 6-foot by 5 foot square in the middle to show off its logo. It’s hard to miss the brand when tasting the delicious wines. Even better, it makes an incredible backdrop for visitors to photograph in front of (and eventually post to social media, tagging the winery).
Free advertising and an easy way for guests to remember which winery to re-order from when they’re digging through their Instagram feed.
Plus, the entire property is simply gorgeous. The villa-style building sits on beautiful vineyards, combining elements of California contemporary design with the warmth of country living combined.
Avensole Winery Custom Wine Cellar Details:
- Wall Series metal wine racks, single deep
- Satin Black finish
- 438-bottle-capacity on metal racks
- Location: Temecula, Ca
Wine & Design News
Keep up to date on wine and design topics!
- C-Style (Cork Forward) Wine Wall Panel with Natural Wood (9 bottles) $159.00
- C-Style (Cork Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Midnight Black Finish (9 bottles) $159.00
- L- Style (Label Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Dark Walnut Wood Finish (3-9 bottles) $99.00 – $159.00
- L- Style (Label Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Natural Wood Finish (3-9 bottles) $99.00 – $159.00
Vino Series Stemware Racks (2-glass capacity)
Rated 5.00 out of 5$13.00 – $15.00
- We turn to wine cellar cooling and design exper...
- When Food and Wine said Houston’s dining ...
Restaurant Wine Cellar of the Month (May): Sleek Transitional Cellar at Eddie Merlot’s in Bloomfield Hills, MIA common flaw in glass wine cellar design — for...