The 4K moniker of this cellar could easily have two definitions. The obvious one being it holds 4,000 bottles (that’s a lot of juice!). You could also say it’s about 4,000 times more amazing than just about any wine room you’ve ever seen in a home. This two-story stunner is a centerpiece on the main
- Published in Design Corner
Wine & Design News
Keep up to date on wine and design topics!
- Mini T 6-Bottle Tabletop Acrylic Wine Rack $80.00
- Case & Crate Back $45.00
- FCF Perch 1-Bottle Vertical Wine Rack $27.00 – $47.00
- Evolution Series Wine Wall Presentation Row Wine Rack Extension (9 bottles) $72.00 – $81.00
- Evolution Series Wine Wall Presentation Row Wine Rack (9 bottles) $90.00 – $99.00
Hello Perch, Nice to Meet You: Introducing the Vertical Wine Rack and Other VintageView Product AdditionsWe normally put wine on its side. We also like ...
- Holidays mean one thing: Wine. Ok, two: Enterta...
- The Wine Wall is here. Ok, the wine wall has al...