Drinking Argentina | Wine & Design Episode #6
In episode #6 of Wine and Design, we invited Andrea Rogers from Colorado Creative Beverage Marketing to taste us wines from family-run operations in Mendoza, Argentina. Let’s just say happy hour started a little early that day.
Colorado Creative Beverage Marketing is a Colorado-based marketing firm that helps bring unique and family-run vineyard operations into the market. Or more accurately: they help make sure wine shops have plenty of wines you’ve never heard of that you should be drinking.
What’s in the glass:
<< Episode 5: Haute in the OC
Episode 7: Drink Like a Local, Colorado Edition (March 23) >>
Wine & Design News
Keep up to date on wine and design topics!
- C-Style (Cork Forward) Wine Wall Panel with Natural Wood (9 bottles) $159.00
- C-Style (Cork Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Midnight Black Finish (9 bottles) $159.00
- L- Style (Label Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Dark Walnut Wood Finish (3-9 bottles) $99.00 – $159.00
- L- Style (Label Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Natural Wood Finish (3-9 bottles) $99.00 – $159.00
- Case & Crate Bin Short (48 - 192 Bottles) $299.00 – $908.00
- In episode #11 of Wine and Design, we taste two...
- Transitional design is a mix of modern and trad...
- “Less is more” is the typical, if c...