Posted: July 5, 2018
VintageView is continually hiring smart, strategic and passionate people to join our team. The Account Manager (AM) position is for individuals who are ready to develop challenging pre-sales experience through qualification of sales opportunities, create engaging sales conversations, and drive inbound and outbound opportunities to close over phone and email.
As an important part of our sales and marketing organization, you’ll understand the prospect’s business challenges to pre-qualify opportunities through phone, LinkedIn, and email contact. You’ll drive revenue through pipeline development, foster relationships and uncover business challenges that VintageView solves.
The AM plays a critical role in driving consistent monthly revenue for VintageView. The AM’s primary objective is to create and work qualified sales opportunities and take them to close. The AM owns a book of business and is responsible for nurturing those client relationships, grow revenue on the book year over year, work inbound leads to a close, and make 10-20 outbound calls per day to create new sales opportunities in the territory.
- Identify key accounts in the territory by tier and revenue, establish cadence of communication with each customer tier in line with account revenue.
- Respond to all inbound sales leads in a timely manner
- Handle all incoming customer inquiries from initial contact to close of the sale.
- Create pricing estimates for customers in a timely manner.
- Maintain ACT database with accurate customer contacts and opportunities. Log all activity as outlined by the sales coordinator and management.
- Cultivate and grow existing customer accounts within a territory – perform daily outbound calls to Tier 2 & 3 customers, follow the QBR approach for Tier 1 customers, and engage in new leads passed through marketing or inside sales.
- Collaborate with sales team to maximize profit by up-selling or cross-selling.
How performance is measured:
- Close rate of inbound sales leads
- Growth within existing customers, by Tier
- Open estimate time to close
- Average revenue per sale
- % Repeat sales (# of orders per account per year)
- New opportunities created from existing customer base (outbound)
- Closed won opportunities (overall close rate)
- Territory growth YoY
- 5 or more years of account management experience
- Highly organized and motivated with an aptitude for problem-solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications and CRM software
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Positive attitude, team-oriented, self-starter who can work alone and in a collaborative manner to achieve team goals
AM receives a base salary and earns commission on each closed sale.
We are the world leader in modern, label-forward wine rack design.
Welcome to the next generation in wine racks.
We build wine racks that put wine on display, label forward, allowing your collection — private or commercial — to interact with your guests and serve as a stunning focal point in any room. We place equal emphasis on form and function. Our systems are modular, allowing for unique configurations in any custom wine cellar design.
Simply, we offer the most stylish and practical way to show off your collection, be it one bottle or thousands.