We are happy to help writers, producers and other working members of the press with information, interviews and more.
Please contact Jacob Harkins, marketing director, with specific requests.
- The Patented Label-Forward Wine Rack Gets a New Blend with Grain + Rod™, July 19, 2017
- VintageView named a Colorado Company to Watch, June 29 2017
- VintageView Launches 3 New Products to Increase Modularity, June 23 2017
- Vino Series Goes Invisible: Introducing Acrylic Pins, June 13, 2016
- Vino Series scores ADEX design awards haul, April 21, 2016
- Vino Series goes to black, March 4, 2016
In the News
- Denver company receives another patent for its label-forward wine rack design | BusinessDen (Nov. 22, 2017)
- Grain + Rod called essential tool for restaurants | Restaurant Hospitality (Nov. 2017)
- VintageView wine cellar featured in Southern Living Showhome | Houston Chronicle (Sept. 8, 2017)
- Cellars and climate-controlled cabinets put wine storage (and VintageView) in the limelight | Stuff NZ (Jan. 30, 2016)
- 2016 Buyer’s Guide | FSR Magazine (December 2015)
- A Barolo Waits for an Event, New York Times Int’l (Nov. 30, 2015)
- A wine collection can look as good as it tastes | Tribune Content Agency (OCt. 9, 2014)
- VintageView Brings Operators Wine Collections To Life With Fresh New Display Approach | Total Food Service (July 1, 2014)
- 8 Post Wine Cellars | Houzz (May 9, 2013)
- The great wine cellar reorganization | Napa Valley Register (Feb. 4, 2012)
- Stellar Cellars | Calgary Herald (Jan. 31, 2011)
VintageView is better than a wine rack. It’s a contemporary wine storage and display system.