In the News | Press Section
Kitchen & Bath Design News calls Vino Pins a “Key Element of KBIS” | Kitchen & Bath Design News (Dec. 2017)
Denver company receives another patent for its label-forward wine rack design | BusinessDen (Nov. 22, 2017)
Grain + Rod called essential tool for restaurants | Restaurant Hospitality (Nov. 2017)
We are happy to help writers, producers and other working members of the press with information, interviews and more.
Please contact the marketing department with specific requests.
- The Patented Label-Forward Wine Rack Gets a New Blend with Grain + Rod™, July 19, 2017
- VintageView named a Colorado Company to Watch, June 29 2017
- VintageView Launches 3 New Products to Increase Modularity, June 23 2017
- Vino Series Goes Invisible: Introducing Acrylic Pins, June 13, 2016
- Vino Series scores ADEX design awards haul, April 21, 2016
- Vino Series goes to black, March 4, 2016
In the News
- Kitchen & Bath Design News calls Vino Pins a “Key Element of KBIS” | Kitchen & Bath Design News (Dec. 2017)
- Denver company receives another patent for its label-forward wine rack design | BusinessDen (Nov. 22, 2017)
- Grain + Rod called essential tool for restaurants | Restaurant Hospitality (Nov. 2017)
- VintageView wine cellar featured in Southern Living Showhome | Houston Chronicle (Sept. 8, 2017)
- Cellars and climate-controlled cabinets put wine storage (and VintageView) in the limelight | Stuff NZ (Jan. 30, 2016)
- 2016 Buyer’s Guide | FSR Magazine (December 2015)
- A Barolo Waits for an Event, New York Times Int’l (Nov. 30, 2015)
- A wine collection can look as good as it tastes | Tribune Content Agency (OCt. 9, 2014)
- VintageView Brings Operators Wine Collections To Life With Fresh New Display Approach | Total Food Service (July 1, 2014)
- 8 Post Wine Cellars | Houzz (May 9, 2013)
- The great wine cellar reorganization | Napa Valley Register (Feb. 4, 2012)
- Stellar Cellars | Calgary Herald (Jan. 31, 2011)
Fun Stuff to Read
Restaurant Wine Cellar of the Month (May): Sleek Transitional Cellar at Eddie Merlot’s in Bloomfield Hills, MIA common flaw in glass wine cellar design — for...
- While enjoying some great Washington wine at th...
- Building a brand is one of the toughest aspects...
- We grab a glass of white wine at 101 Steak in A...
- When the interior is luxurious and the design e...